ZenTao Pro ManualBook Info
- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 Introduction of ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 Zentao Pro vs. Zentao open source version
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 How to install ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP extension
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files and examples
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Report
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 3.14 Feedback management
ZenTao Pro has a more comprehensive integration of Git and SVN, through which your can browse file directories in source code, check the amendant records, and compare files etc. on a web page.
- Name is the name of the repository in subversion.
- Path is to access a subversion repository, such as http://zentaoms.goglecode.com/svn. This path does not have to be a root one. A sub path is ok too.
- Encoding is Subversion repo encoding.
- Client path. In Linux, it may be /usr/bin/svn. In Windows, you can download sliksvn which has been integrated in the one-click installation package( For GIT, use msysGit), and then specify the path of svn.exe. （Tips 1. the client needs to be installed on the same server as ZenTao; 2. the path of the SVN should not contain spaces.
- Username and password. If you do not need a user name and password, just ignore.
- After clicking save, the system will be initialized and the record of the previous amendments is saved.
2.View subversion repo
You can view subversion repo after configuration.
3.View files for comparison
This feature can be purchased separately as extension and installed in the open source version.Contact us to buy this extension at firstname.lastname@example.org