- 1 Introduction
- 2 How to Install ZenTao
- 2.1 Choose the best installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Windows (Recommended)
- 2.4 One-click Installation Package for Linux
- 2.5 Source Code Installation (for all Systems)
- 2.6 Set up Virtualbox for ZenTao
- 2.7 Softaculous service
- 3 Upgrade ZenTao
- 3.1 Upgrade ZenTao
- 3.2 Upgrade by source codes ( for all systems)
- 3.3 Upgrade for one-click installation for Windows (xampp)
- 3.4 Upgrade for one-click installation package for Linux
- 4 Users and Groups
- 5 Simple Application
- 5.1 Project and Task Management
- 5.2 Bug Management
- 5.3 Product Management
- 5.4 Individual Task Management
- 6 Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm Stories
- 6.9 Decompose Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 7 Advanced Application
- 7.1 Workflow
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
- 7.2 Personal management
- 7.3 Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.3 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Story Status
- 7.3.5 Notes for Writing a Story
- 7.3.6 Product Module
- 7.3.7 Release Plan
- 7.3.8 Create a Release
- 7.3.9 Roadmap
- 7.3.10 Manage Documents
- 7.3.11 Product Meetings
- 7.3.12 Project Management, Presentation and Summary
- 7.3.13 Story Reports
- 7.4 Project Manager
- 7.4.1 Create a Project
- 7.4.2 Set up a Team
- 7.4.3 Confirm Stories to be done
- 7.4.4 Decompose Tasks for Stories
- 7.4.5 Daily Standup Meetings
- 7.4.6 Check Project Progress via Burndown Chart
- 7.4.7 Check Project Progress via Lists
- 7.4.8 Presentation and Summary Meetings
- 7.4.9 Basic reports of Tasks
- 7.5 Development Team
- 7.5.1 Project planning meeting and decompose tasks
- 7.5.2 Claim and update Tasks
- 7.5.3 Create a Build
- 7.5.4 Test Task
- 7.5.5 Resolve a Bug
- 7.5.6 Manage Documents
- 7.5.7 Confirm Bugs
- 7.6 QA Team
- 8 Configuration
- 8.1 Maintain ZenTao
- 8.1.1 Initialize scripts
- 8.1.2 Back up ZenTao
- 8.1.3 Recover the deleted
- 8.1.4 Update Burndown charts
- 8.2 Deploy ZenTao
- 8.2.1 Guest Login
- 8.2.2 Configure Email Notification
- 8.2.3 Set Super Admin
- 8.2.4 Configure Static Access
- 8.2.5 Delete "zentao" from your address
- 8.2.6 Integrate ZenTao with SVN
- 8.2.7 Integrate ZenTao with Git
- 8.3 Import other systems
- 8.3.1 Import data from bugfree
- 9 Custom Development
- 9.1 ZenTao Mechanism of Developing
- 9.2 ZenTao Directory
- 9.3 Modify files
- 9.4 ZenTao Database
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add features to navigation bar
- 9.7 Examples: Modify Language Prompt
- 9.8 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.9 Web Editor
- 9.10 Packaging Standards of ZenTao 1.1
- 10 Other Relevant Issues
When ZenTao Project Management Software is developed, we have been supported in many ways by our dear friends who we would like to give our heartfelt thanks to.
The followings is a list of our supporters. If anyone is left out, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our customers who purchase ZenTao and services. With your support, ZenTao becomes more and more vigorous.
Thanks to our friends who get involved in or help BugFree 1.x. It’s your company and support that make ZenTao today. Special thanks to Mr.Lee. It is our wish that we can cooperate again.
Thanks to the teams of the BugFree2.x project. The divergency within the team encourage us to develop a real project management software, instead of a repulica of Microsoft.
Thanks to Mr. Mei Jian from Alibaba. It is you who brought Scrum to Yahoo China. It was the time when I began to learn and understand Scrum.
Thanks to Mr. Shi Feng from Alibaba. Thanks for your advice in the initial stage of designing ZenTao.
Thanks to my dear friend Li Yupeng. Thanks for your discussions with me. Our ideas coincide and generate more ideas, whihc helps to confimr design schemes of ZenTao.
Thanks to other co-workers from Alibaba, many ideas of ZenTao were generated when working with you.
Thanks to pujia.com (QingDao Pujia Intelligent Information Co., Ltd, www.pujia.com) for your very valuable supports in the intial development stage of ZenTao.
Thanks to whjmyu, sophia, 21bird and Yunfeiyang for your contributions to ZenTao and your hard work.
Thanks to the QQ group lords who manage QQ groups, with which we can communicate more efficiently.
Thanks for the advice and feedback from the netizens. With your involvement, Zentao will become better and better.
Thanks to ELING (qq: 467303906) for the beautiful logo; thanks to Blue Amber (qq: 649009995) for the interface design of ZenTao 1.0, the official version, and to catouse for the interface design of the latest version.
Thanks to the friends who have worked with us. Although we are no longer working together, thank you for your hard work when we were in difficult times.
Thanks to our collegues that you did not abandon us. We believe that we will be free and shine in the galaxy of IT industry as long as we work together.
Wang Chunsheng (Translate by Renee)
Nature Easy Soft Network Technology Development Co. Ltd
October 8th, 2012